POCAHONTAS COUNTY CONSERVATION
- OFFICE HOURS - M-F, 7:30 am - 3:30 pm.
- TREE SALE: Taking orders for spring 2022.
- CAMPGROUNDS CLOSING FOR SEASON: Meredith Park and Coopers Cove campgrounds - gates closing the week of October 18th. Little Clear and Lizard campgrounds - electric only, camping allowed but no water or restroom facilities beginning week of October 18th.
- Fireworks are NOT allowed in our parks or campgrounds! Thank You.
- Check out program photos at Current Events!
- Check out our YouTube Channel at PCCB Ranger and check out our Facebook Page!
Thank you for everyone that came to the pumpkin painting! Check out pictures here!
Check out our new playground at Little Clear! HERE
*Video courtesy from Larry Rife ABCreative, and BCI Burke
Also, check out our YouTube Channel @PCCB Ranger for fun and informational videos!
James Conway, Ranger Naturalist
About Pocahontas County Conservation
Pocahontas County Conversation’s primary goal is to provide a balanced conservation, recreation, and education program to the citizens of Pocahontas County. We are public servants and are entrusted with the mission of “conserving our natural heritage for those who follow.”
The Board consists of a five member volunteer decision and policy-making body appointed by the County Board of Supervisors. Board meetings are open to the public and usually take place on the second Wednesday of the month at 7pm at the PCCB Conservation Education Center (main office).
- Dean Zuetlau – Pocahontas
- Ray Wolf – Varina
- Dan Stall – Palmer
- Kerri Boker - Rolfe
- Randy Gustafson – Laurens