POCAHONTAS COUNTY CONSERVATION
- REMINDER: We DO NOT allow any fireworks in our parks or campgrounds! Thank You!
- The playground at Little Clear Campground is completed and open to the public!
- Office hours - M-F, 7:30 am - 3:30 pm.
- Campgrounds are open for the season. We do not reserve campsites. Reservations/payments are due one week prior to your stay in the Cabin at Meredith Park. We do not have firewood for sale.
- 2021 Tree Sale has closed. Orders can be made anytime for 2022. We will post prices once we receive confirmation from nurseries this fall.
- Check out program photos at Current Events!
- Check out our YouTube Channel at PCCB Ranger and check out our Facebook Page!
We have been busy here at PCCB! Here are some pictures of the programs we have been doing!
Also, check out our YouTube Channel @PCCB Ranger for fun and informational videos!
James Conway, Ranger Naturalist
About Pocahontas County Conservation
Pocahontas County Conversation’s primary goal is to provide a balanced conservation, recreation, and education program to the citizens of Pocahontas County. We are public servants and are entrusted with the mission of “conserving our natural heritage for those who follow.”
The Board consists of a five member volunteer decision and policy-making body appointed by the County Board of Supervisors. Board meetings are open to the public and usually take place on the second Wednesday of the month at 7pm at the PCCB Conservation Education Center (main office).
- Dean Zuetlau – Pocahontas
- Ray Wolf – Varina
- Dan Stall – Palmer
- Kerri Boker - Rolfe
- Randy Gustafson – Laurens