POCAHONTAS COUNTY CONSERVATION
- In an effort to continue to slow the spread of COVID-19, PCCB doors will be locked. Please call or email our office. Thank you for your cooperation. We are here working M-F, 7:30 am - 3:30 pm.
- 2021 Tree Sale is open. Feel free to call or email with your order. Trees will be here mid-April 2021.
- Check out program photos at Current Events!
- Check out our YouTube Channel at PCCB Ranger and check out our Facebook Page!
I want to say thank you to everyone who participated in our canoe and kayaking event! The weather was perfect and we had an outstanding turn out! Pictures of the event can be found below! Click Here to enlarge!
Also, check out our YouTube Channel @PCCB Ranger for fun and informational videos!
James Conway, Ranger Naturalist
About Pocahontas County Conservation
Pocahontas County Conversation’s primary goal is to provide a balanced conservation, recreation, and education program to the citizens of Pocahontas County. We are public servants and are entrusted with the mission of “conserving our natural heritage for those who follow.”
The Board consists of a five member volunteer decision and policy-making body appointed by the County Board of Supervisors. Board meetings are open to the public and usually take place on the second Wednesday of the month at 7pm at the PCCB Conservation Education Center (main office).
- Dean Zuetlau – Pocahontas
- Ray Wolf – Varina
- Dan Stall – Palmer
- Kerri Boker - Rolfe
- Randy Gustafson – Laurens