POCAHONTAS COUNTY CONSERVATION
- OFFICE HOURS - M-F, 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
- TREE SALE: Taking orders for spring 2023.
- Campgrounds - Our campgrounds are closed for the 2022 season. We do not take reservations for our camping sites. You can call ahead to reserve the Camping Cabin at Meredith Park. Payment and registration must be completed within one (1) hour of occupying site. May not occupy campsite longer than 14 days out of any 28 day period.
- Fireworks are NOT allowed in our parks or campgrounds! Thank You.
- Check out program photos at Current Events!
- Check out our YouTube Channel at PCCB Ranger and check out our Facebook Page!
Other Events will be posted here when available.
Dayton Harson, Naturalist
Here are a few upcoming events!
Will update as more events are scheduled.
About Pocahontas County Conservation
Pocahontas County Conversation’s primary goal is to provide a balanced conservation, recreation, and education program to the citizens of Pocahontas County. We are public servants and are entrusted with the mission of “conserving our natural heritage for those who follow.”
The Board consists of a five member volunteer decision and policy-making body appointed by the County Board of Supervisors. Board meetings are open to the public and usually take place on the second Wednesday of the month at 7pm at the PCCB Conservation Education Center (main office).
- Dean Zuetlau – Pocahontas
- Ray Wolf – Varina
- Robert Beneke – Palmer
- Kerri Boker - Rolfe
- Randy Gustafson – Laurens