POCAHONTAS COUNTY CONSERVATION
- OFFICE HOURS - M-F, 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
- TREE SALE: Our Tree/shrub sale is going on. Please call our office if you have any questions. Current numbers for 2024 have been posted. Trees are delivered mid-April.
- Campgrounds - All campgrounds are closed for the season. We do not take reservations for our camping sites. Payment and registration must be completed within one (1) hour of occupying site. Camping is $20 p/night once you occupy your site. May not occupy campsite longer than 14 days out of any 28 day period. Please call ahead to reserve the Camping Cabin at Meredith Park.
- Fireworks are NOT allowed in our parks or campgrounds! Thank You.
- Check out program photos at Current Events!
- Check out our Facebook Page and Instagram Page!
Check back later for events!
About Pocahontas County Conservation
Pocahontas County Conversation’s primary goal is to provide a balanced conservation, recreation, and education program to the citizens of Pocahontas County. We are public servants and are entrusted with the mission of “conserving our natural heritage for those who follow.”
The Board consists of a five member volunteer decision and policy-making body appointed by the County Board of Supervisors. Board meetings are open to the public and usually take place on the second Wednesday of the month at 7pm at the PCCB Conservation Education Center (main office).
- Dean Zuetlau – Pocahontas
- Ray Wolf – Varina
- Robert Beneke – Palmer
- Shawn Behrendsen - Rolfe
- Randy Gustafson – Laurens