POCAHONTAS COUNTY CONSERVATION
- OFFICE HOURS - M-F, 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
- TREE SALE: Taking orders for spring 2023.
- CAMPGROUNDS OPEN FOR SEASON: Payment and registration must be completed within one (1) hour of occupying site. We do not take reservations. May not occupy campsite longer than 14 days out of any 28 day period.
- Fireworks are NOT allowed in our parks or campgrounds! Thank You.
- Check out program photos at Current Events!
- Check out our YouTube Channel at PCCB Ranger and check out our Facebook Page!
Come on out to the nature center and enjoy a cup of coffee with conservation! There will be a short program. This event will continue for the next few months, so come out and enjoy!!
Dayton Harson, Naturalist
Here are a few upcoming events!
Hunter Ed Field Day - October 8 - At the nature center from 1-5 PM
Coffee With Conservation - October 18 - At the nature center from 8:30-9:30
Pumpkin Painting - October 18 - Stop on in at any time throughout the day!
Will update as more events are scheduled.
About Pocahontas County Conservation
Pocahontas County Conversation’s primary goal is to provide a balanced conservation, recreation, and education program to the citizens of Pocahontas County. We are public servants and are entrusted with the mission of “conserving our natural heritage for those who follow.”
The Board consists of a five member volunteer decision and policy-making body appointed by the County Board of Supervisors. Board meetings are open to the public and usually take place on the second Wednesday of the month at 7pm at the PCCB Conservation Education Center (main office).
- Dean Zuetlau – Pocahontas
- Ray Wolf – Varina
- Dan Stall – Palmer
- Kerri Boker - Rolfe
- Randy Gustafson – Laurens