Are you sick of dodging people on crowded city sidewalks? Tired of bumper-to-bumper snail’s pace commutes? Concerned about sending your children to poor performing schools where they will be hard-pressed to receive an excellent education or have the chance to participate in athletics, music, speech, and volunteer activities of their choosing?
If so, you’re not alone. Many young families feel the same way, and in increasing numbers they are choosing to pursue their American Dream amongst the friendly faces of pleasurable people that embody the best elements of rural living. With clean communities, safe streets, and great schools Pocahontas County is the perfect place for you to grow your family.
But make no mistake about it; we’re not American Gothic, either. The progressive group of 10 small cities and towns that comprise Pocahontas County offer the finest aspects of rural living – affordable living, individual freedom and the friendliness that makes a city a community. We’ve got plenty of parks, trails, festivals, and attractions to keep you and your family busy and entertained. And our close proximity to many large urban areas makes for a quick weekend getaway.
- Why Grow Your Family in Pocahontas County?
- Pocahontas County: at the center of everywhere
- How Pocahontas County can help your family grow
- How to keep your family healthy in Pocahontas County
- How to keep your family entertained in Pocahontas County
If this sounds like what you’re looking for in a place to raise your family – or just a great place to live at any age – let us show you how you can grow your family in Pocahontas County.
- If you’re interested in starting your own business in Pocahontas County, let us help you
- Not necessarily an entrepreneur? Let us show you how you Pocahontas County can be your best career move by clicking here
- And that busy weekend schedule?