POCAHONTAS COUNTY CONSERVATION
- Coopers Cove, Lizard Lake and Meredith Campgrounds are open for the 2018 camping season.
- Tree sale: The 2018 Tree Sale has come to a close. Please stay tuned for the 2019 tree and shrub selection. Feel free to call or email our office if you would like to place an early order.
- Check out program photos at Current Events!
- The Conservation Corner weekly articles are now archived online under the Conservation Corner Archives.
- Three Rivers Trail is open for hikers and bikers.
About Pocahontas County Conservation
Pocahontas County Conversation’s primary goal is to provide a balanced conservation, recreation, and education program to the citizens of Pocahontas County. We are public servants and are entrusted with the mission of “conserving our natural heritage for those who follow.”
The Board consists of a five member volunteer decision and policy-making body appointed by the County Board of Supervisors. Board meetings are open to the public and usually take place on the second Wednesday of the month at 7pm at the PCCB Conservation Education Center (main office).
- Dean Zuetlau – Pocahontas
- Ray Wolf – Varina
- Roger Eichelberger – Palmer
- Kerri Boker - Rolfe
- Randy Gustafson – Laurens