POCAHONTAS COUNTY CONSERVATION
- Campgrounds are open!
- Free mulch! Contact our office for details.
- The trees and shrubs will arrive the week of April 22, 2019. We will contact you when your order is in. Still time to order, check the availability list!
- Check out program photos at Current Events!
- The Conservation Corner weekly articles are now archived online under the Conservation Corner Archives.
- Three Rivers Trail is CLOSED from Melson Park to Bradgate effective March 20, 2019.
About Pocahontas County Conservation
Pocahontas County Conversation’s primary goal is to provide a balanced conservation, recreation, and education program to the citizens of Pocahontas County. We are public servants and are entrusted with the mission of “conserving our natural heritage for those who follow.”
The Board consists of a five member volunteer decision and policy-making body appointed by the County Board of Supervisors. Board meetings are open to the public and usually take place on the second Wednesday of the month at 7pm at the PCCB Conservation Education Center (main office).
- Dean Zuetlau – Pocahontas
- Ray Wolf – Varina
- Roger Eichelberger – Palmer
- Kerri Boker - Rolfe
- Randy Gustafson – Laurens